Central Teacher Eligibility Test :- Central Teacher Eligibility Test is Conducted by CBSC (Central Board of Secondary Education) in accordance with the guideline framed by NCTE (national Council for Teacher Education). CTET is essential qualification for the person to be eligible for appointment as teacher in Government School Like KVS/ NVS/ Tibetan School from Class 1st to 8th. The CTET First came into existence in year 2011. CTET Exam is Conducted after every 6 months.
Teacher Eligibility Test known as TET is an Indian entrance examination for teachers. The test is mandatory for getting teaching jobs in government schools . Why CTET Came into existence ? With a thought to improve the teacher’s standard setting benchmark in our Education System and making a teacher more efficient in applying his/ her knowledge in Teaching – Learning Process CTET came into existence. The test is conducted in order fulfill and achieve the goals of the Right of Children to Free and Compulsory Education Act.
Fresh Update :- Kerala TET Exam is going to organize on 28th & 30th Dec 2017. Candidates can download KTET Admit Card before the lst date. More details about CTET 2018 Exam check the below article.
- Details For CTET Central Teacher Eligibility Test :
- Eligibility Criteria For Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) :
- How To Registration For Central Teacher Eligibility Test :-
- About CTET Admit Card :-
Details For CTET Central Teacher Eligibility Test :
Name of Department :- Central Teacher Eligibility Test
Known as :- CTET
Job Category :- Central Govt. Jobs
Job Location :- India State
Official Site :- www.ctet.nic.in
Address :- PS 1-2, INSTITUTIONAL AREA, I P EXTENSION, PATPARGANJ, DELHI-110092
Ph. No. :- 011-22235774, 22240104
Fax :- 011-22235775
E-Mail :- [email protected]
About Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) :
The Ministry of Human Resource Development, Govt. of India has entrusted the responsibility of conducting the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) to the Central Board of Secondary Education Delhi. Certificate is mandatory to become a teacher for classes I to VIII in any central government school. For recruitment of teachers for government – run and aided schools. This Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) conducts in following Three Categories are given below.
- Level I : who intends to be a teacher for classes I to V (Primary Teacher)
- CTET Level II : who intends to be a teacher for classes VI to VIII (TGT – Trained Graduate Teacher)
- Level III: who intends to be a PGT (Post Graduate Teacher)
History of Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) :
1. First Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) : 26th June 2011
- Number of Candidates Appeared : 5,00,000
- Result : 7%.
2. Second Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) : 29th Jan 2012
- Number of Candidates Appeared : 7,00,000
- Result : 5%.
3. Third Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) : 18th Nov 2012
- Number of Candidates Appeared : 8,00,000
- Result : 0.5%.
4. Fourth Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) : 28th July 2013
- Number of Candidates Appeared : 8,50,000
- Result : 11%.
Eligibility Criteria For Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) :
Minimum Qualifications for becoming Education CTET :- Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 45% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 2- year Diploma in Elementary Education (by whatever name known), in accordance with the NCTE (Recognition Norms and Procedure), Regulations, 2002 for Classes I-V. Graduation with at least 45% marks and passed or appearing in 1-year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed), in accordance with the NCTE (Recognition Norms and Procedure) Regulations issued from time to time in this regard for Classes VI-VIII. Relaxation of 5% in minimum qualifying marks at BA/B.Sc./Senior secondary level is admissible for SC/ST Candidates.
Examination/ Application Fee :- Candidates will paid the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) category wise Exam Fee given below.
- For General/ OBC Category candidate :- Rs. 600/- for Only paper I or II and Rs. 1000/- for both paper I & II.
- For SC/ST/Differently Abled Person category candidate :- Rs. 300/- for Only paper I or II and Rs. 500/- for both paper I & II.
Syllabus for the CTET :- There will 5 subjects / Sections in Paper I and paper II. Each section / subject will have 30 objective multiple choice type questions carrying one mark each. Duration of the exam is one and half hours. Following are the papers:
- Child development and pedagogy
- Language I (the medium of instruction)
- Language II (chosen from a list other than language I)
- CTET Mathematics
- Environmental studies
CTET Exam pattern and Scheme :- There will 2 papers with objective multiple choice questions. Both Hindi and English medium of paper. Each paper will consist of 150 (1 mark each)questions. No negative marking. These papers are intended for different levels of teaching as described below:
- Paper I: For those want to become teachers for classes I-V.
- CTET Paper II: For those want to teach classes between VI and VIII.
- Paper I and II: Those interested in teaching from Class I to VIII will have to appear and qualify in both the papers.
How To Registration For Central Teacher Eligibility Test :-
Candidates can apply ‘ON-LINE’ at Board’s website www.ctet.nic.in. The candidate should supply all details while filling the CTET Online Form. Candidates are required to take a print out of the computer generated Confirmation Page with Registration Number after successful submission of data. Candidates are not required to send hard copy of confirmation page to CTET unit. However, the candidates are advised to retain the hard copy of the application i.e. confirmation page, challan if fees is paid by challan, for future reference.
Apply Online For Central Teacher Eligibility Test.
About CTET Admit Card :-
TET Permission Letter will consist of very important information printed on it. candidates Roll Number, Exam Date, Exam Time and Exam Center will printed on Admit card. Also candidates Photo and digital signature will printed on TET Exam Admit Card.
- Very first interested students need to access the main website page of TET/ CTET.
- After that click on “Teacher Eligibility Test Admit Card/ Hall Ticket”
- Then candidate need to enter their personal details in the specified column.
- Filled complete mandatory info, press on submit.
- And take the print out as attending the CTET written test.
Validity Period of CTET Certificate :–
The Validity Period of CTET qualifying certificate for appointment will seven years from the date of declaration of its result for all categories. There is no restriction on the number of attempts a person can take for acquiring a CTET Certificate. A person who has qualified CTET may also appear again for improving his/her score.
Passing Marks For CTET Exam :-
As per the guidelines of NCTE, Candidates who secure the minimum 60% (i.e 90/150) marks (55% for SC/ST/PH candidates) in Criteria For Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) 2011 will declared pass and they will awarded by TET Certificate.
Conclusion CTET: The Central Teacher Eligibility Test CBSE Board is an Indian entrance examination for teachers that conducts the Indian CBSC (Central Board of Secondary Education) Teacher Eligibility Test Certificate examinations for Class I to Class VIII respectively. Central Teacher Eligibility Test Information Guide will declare the Syllabus, Exam form, exam pattern admit card & result at the official website or on here.