Hello friends here we are dicuss about what is Staff Selection Commission. Department is going to conducts various type of SSC Exam 2018 like as CGL, CHSL, Steno B & C, JE, CAPF, GD Constable, JHT and other exam. There is lot of jobs offered by ssc in in different Ministries and departments of the Government of India. All Graduate & 10+2 students can appear in this SSC 2017 – 18 exam. Get detailed SSC CGL, SSC MTS, SSC CHSL Notifications and Exam Dates with Syllabus and Study Material to prepare well.
- Overview of SSC Exam 2018 & Latest SSC News
- Information about SSC, CGL, CHSL CPO and SSC JE exam?
- What is meant by Combined Graduate Level Examination?
- SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level & LDC Exam
- What is Staff Selection Commission CPO ?
- Who can apply For SSC GD Constable Jobs Exam ?
- What do you mean by SSC Jr. Hindi Translator ?
- Check SSC MTS Online Application Form & Exam Details
- SSC Stenographer (Grade C and D) Examination 2017
- Easy Step To Apply For SSC Exam 2018 Online Application Form
- What is Selection Process, Exam Pattern, Syllabus ?
- How to Download SSC Exam 2018 Admit Card / Call Letter ?
What is the meaning of SSC ?
Formerly called Subordinate Services Commission formation on 4th November 1975 in New Delhi, India. After 26th September 1977 SSC is known as Staff Selection Commission. कर्मचारी चयन आयोग, SSC is an organization under Government of India. At present SSC holds Seven regional offices at Allahabad, Mumbai, Delhi, Kolkata, Guwahati, Chennai, Bangalore and two Sub-Regional Offices at Raipur and Chandigarh.
Latest News as on 08.05.2018 :- Applicants, SSC has now released CGLE 2018 Notification. Interested candidates can check SSC CGL Exam Notification & Fill online form till the last date. Check SSC Exam Notification from official portal.
Latest News :- Dear Applicants, Staff Selection Commission has now released CHSL 2018 Online Application. Candidates who are looking for 10+2 Jobs they can fill online form here till the last date, which is extended till 27.12.2017. Check more details here & fill online form for SSC Exam 2018.
Overview of SSC Exam 2018 & Latest SSC News
Department Name : Staff Selection Commission (SSC).
Established on : 4th November 1975 (40 years ago)
Known As : SSC
Head Quarter : New Delhi, India.
Job Category : Govt. Jobs.
Official Site : ssc.nic.in.
Job Level : Central Level
Chairman : Ashim Khurana, I.A.S.(Former Secretary, UPSC) joined as Chairman, S.S.C. on 09 December 2015
What type of Job can I get through SSC exam
There are various types of posts in it which are given below.
- Inspectors of Income Tax or Inspector (Central Excise) / Inspector (Preventive Officer) / Inspector (Examiner) in Custom House
- Assistants in other Central Government Ministries
- Inspector of Posts (Group B Non-Gazetted)
- Assistants (CSS)
- Sub-Inspectors in CBI
- Assistant Enforcement Officers
- Divisional Accountants in CAG Offices
- Auditors/ Junior Accountants / Accountants/ in various CAG Offices etc.
Information about SSC, CGL, CHSL CPO and SSC JE exam?
Applicants who are appear in staff selection commission in different departmental exam can check given below section. Who can apply, Am i Eligible for SSC 2018 Jobs, you can find here for all your dought clear from here.
What is meant by Combined Graduate Level Examination?
SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level & LDC Exam
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) conducts one of the famous exams of the country which is the Combined Higher Secondary Level (CHSL) Examination. SSC conducts CHSL exam for the recruitment of Data Entry Operator (DEO), Lower Division Clerk (LDC) and Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant posts. Candidates must have passed 12th Standard and age limit should be in between 20 years to 27 years. Selected candidate will get good salary Rs 5200/- to Rs. 20200/- with GP.
What is Staff Selection Commission CPO ?
SSC conducts Combined Police Officer Examination for Delhi police, BSF, CRPF, CISF, ITBP, SSB Sub-Inspector post in various Armed Forces/Departments/Organizations. Candidate who are interested can bachelor degree holeder and age limit are 20 years to 25 years. for more detail check here.
Who can apply For SSC GD Constable Jobs Exam ?
Staff Selection Commission is going to conduct the Constable General Duty (GD) & Riflemen vacancy. Interested candidate can appear can check this section. This SSC GD Constable exam are conducted for both male & female candidate who are complete 10+2 exam. 18 to 21 years for male candidate and 18 to 25 years for female candidate. Selection process is written exam PET & medical exam.
What do you mean by SSC Jr. Hindi Translator ?
The committee conducts nation-wide examinations to fill in the vacancies of the Junior Hindi Translators in union/state level offices and the post of Hindi & Pradhyapaka in central offices. Bachelor degree, Master degree and Two years of teaching experience holder can fill the SSC Online form. The age of the applicant must not exceed 30 years old. for more detail check here.
Check SSC MTS Online Application Form & Exam Details
Best opportunity to those aspirants who are looking for the SSC Jobs. SSC is going to conduct the exam for Multi Tasking Staff Non Technical Cadre in different states and union territories. 10th class pass & maximum age limit 28 years candidate can fill the online form. Candidates may read the SSC Multitasking Notification 2017 from here.
SSC Stenographer (Grade C and D) Examination 2017
Aspirants who are doing preparations for the Stenographer Exam in SSC dept. has good news. Applicants who are interested SSC Vacancy should have pass in 12th / Intermediate from its equivalent from any recognized university and institute. lower age limit should be 18 years & upper age limit should be 50 years for Stenographer Grade C Post. Applicants will get Pay Band-I (Rs.5200-20200/-) with Grade Pay of Rs.1900/- for SSC LDC Vacancy. Get details on the syllabus, form, online application process, result and more here.
Easy Step To Apply For SSC Exam 2018 Online Application Form
There are two ways for filling the application form for SSC Exam 2018 : Online Mode and Offline Mode. Below are some steps through which applicants can send applications in whatever mode they applied for :
01. Online Applications for SSC Exam 2018 :
- Log on the Online portal of SSC at www.ssconline.nic.in.
- On the home page, Click on the Part 1 Registration.
- This will display you SSC online Application Form 2018.
- Fill it properly with genuine details.
- Provide valid E-Mail ID and Contact details for enquiry.
- After filling up the form, Recheck it and click on submit Button.
- The form will submitted. Now Go for the Part-2 registration.
- It will demand the payment of the application fees.
- Upload the recent Passport size photo and signature.
- The SSC Server will give you Registration ID and Password as successful submission of registration.
02. Offline Applications for SSC Exam 2018 :
Applicants through this mode should read out the notification first and then download the SSC Online Application Form 2018 available on the official site of SSC at www.ssc.nic.in on A4 size white paper in the prescribed format. Then they should provide all the information like Personal Information, Permanent postal address, education qualification and marks of 12th, graduation degree post applied for etc. After this attach recent passport size colored photo and signature in it. Now you can send the application form on the given address.
What is Selection Process, Exam Pattern, Syllabus ?
Dear candidate there are three levels in the ssc exam which you have to clear to clear the whole exam the three levels are tier-I,tier-II and tier III .TierI and tier II are the written exams and the syllabus for bot the levels is same the ones who clear tierI are eligible for tierII and those who clear tierII are eligible for the final phase means those are only called by ssc for the interview so you have to clear all the three phases to clear the ssc . After clearing the ssb exam you get grade B or C job in the government sector which includes almost all the ministries and government departments
This exam is conducted in three levels.
01. Combined Graduate Level (Preliminary) Exam(objective)
- Duration-2 hours with fifty marks for each subject.
- General Intelligence & Reasoning
- Numerical Aptitude
- General Awareness
- English Comprehension
- Extra forty minutes will given for visually handicapped candidates.
02. Combined Graduate Level (Main) Examination(conventional)
Duration-2 hours for each subject with two hundred marks.
- Arithmetical Ability
- English Language & Comprehension
Additional forty minutes for each subject will given for visually handicapped candidates.
03. Personality Test/Interview
Only those who have qualified other two levels can attend this third level. The maximum marks for this level is 100 marks.
How to Download SSC Exam 2018 Admit Card / Call Letter ?
Permission Letter is very important document because without Hall Ticket cannot join examination centre. Students need to download their SSC Admit Card from the official website before the date of exam. By using Registration NO. & DOB Applicants can get the SSC Call Letter from regional wise. Do not forget to bring Admit Card because it contains your examination center address which helps you to reach to your center. Candidates must carry at least one photo bearing IDENTITY PROOF in original such as Driving License, Voter Card, Aadhaar Card, Identity Card issued by University/College, Income Tax Pan Card to the examination center, failing which THEY SHALL NOT BE ALLOWED TO APPEAR FOR THE EXAMINATION.
- Go to the regional SSC website. Links for each region and sub-region admit card download pages are given in the table below.
- Check for the “Know your roll number” link.
- Enter registration number only, or name and date of birth. You will get to know the roll number.
- Now go to the download admit card link.
- Enter roll number to download SSC Exam Hall Ticket 2017.
- Print the admission certificate and check that all details given therein are correct.
When and where to check SSC EXam 2018 Result ?
In this article, we provide all the relevant details about the SSC Exam 2018 Result, answer key, cutoff marks. By using Registration number and Date of Birth you can check Results.
Important Link :
Download United India Insurance Assistant Exam Hall Ticket
IBPS Calendar Full Information For RRB, PO, SO and Clerk Vacancy
Union Public Service Commission Exam Calendar Full Inforamtion
Check Here For Uttar Pradesh PSC examination 2017 – 18
केन्द्रीय शिक्षक पात्रता परीक्षा How to prepare for the Teacher Eligibility Test
SSC Combined Graduate Level Examination – Wikipedia
Staff Selection Commission – Wikipedia
Conclusion : IN any candidate have query then here our team are provide answer for all your question.